Monday, September 26, 2011

13 Month-ish Update

Time Flys!!
Kingston is growing like Bamboo!  He's so much fun to play with and so exhausting at the same time.  I can't believe how much energy he has and I don't know where it all comes from. 

Just this past two weeks Kingston has had his 4 top teeth come in.  Two of them just barely but ready or not, here they come!  I was starting to think he was going to be my little Gumbi. 
Now, when I say this boy is funny I mean it.  The other day I caught him dancing in the living room so I said, "Kingston, dance for Daddy."  He gets down really low like he's squating and starts bouncing up and down. 
He knows very well what the word No means and he has been testing it to the limits.  A couple of times I have told him not to touch the blueray player, when he does I tell him to come to me.  He says "No." when I say "Yes."  He says "No."  Uhoh!
He has been getting very good at blowing kisses!  It makes my day. 
When Apollo licks him he says, "No, dog." 
The other day when we were skyping Paul I told him to say "Bye Dada" and he DID!
He is learning very quickly to run.
As soon as he hears the Skype ring he says "Dada!"
He is getting much better at playing with and near others.
He's extremely vocal!
.... and he just loves to play in the dirt!

We just want to share that its no more than 39 WEEKS until Daddy will be home with us!

No comments: