Tuesday, July 19, 2011

11 Months Young.









My baby boy is 11 months young. I am amazed at how fast he grows and learns everyday.

Words: Dada, Mama, Dog, Thank You, Hi, Cat, and a many many sounds.

Kingston loves to throw! I have been getting him balls because if I don't have them he will throw remotes, silverware, tupperware, tylenol bottles and so on...

My little dancer loves the Wiggles. As soon as the theme song comes on he stands at the ottoman and shakes his little baby butt back and forth.

On 7/16/11 he took 3 steps. Yesterday he took 2.

He has been pushing his little train around the house like nobodys business.

He has the most adorable laugh I have ever heard.

On 7/17/11 he got his second haircut.

He thinks Daddy lives in the computer or in the phone.

He is excellent at waving Hi and Bye.

He is learning to blow kisses.

He only has a bottle when he wakes up and goes to bed. All other times he uses a sippy cup.

Kingston loves to point.

When he eats something that tastes good he says, "mmmmmmm."


I feel so blessed to be the mother of this beautiful little person.

No comments: