Monday, November 3, 2008

NOVEMBER AT LAST!

November 1st was the last day of Elitches for the season.. Matt and Julia got a few extra tickets so we took advantage of the good weather! What a fun day! Though the park was PACKED and the lines were ridiculous, we certainly kept eachother busy laughing and talking in line!





Yes it's true!! We rode the carousel horses. It ws the shortest line we stood in!!!!



So at dinner I really showed my true colors. after spilling water ALLLL OVER the table the server gave me a cup with a lid and a straw.. He was probably already sick of cleaning up after me!



Now we're in the very last 2 weeks of this deployment!! Can you believe it? So this next 12 days or so we have LOTS of things planned.. I know the guys have to be soooo anxious! The new team is settling in, and our guys are playing the waiting game.. Better the waiting game, than the working game!!! We're soooo ready for this to be over!






No comments: