Thursday, October 2, 2008

Recent Events..


Well!! I'll have you all know that we are expecting our soldiers home the middle of next month.. NEXT MONTH!!!!! I can't even express my excitement through this blog. We've been keeping ourselves pretty busy trying to pass the time!



Girls Night Out!

Playing some card games!






Helping Kimmy get ready for Homecoming!!











Pauls cousin Kim came to visit!



This is us at the Aquarium.






Kim, Me, Ashley at Riodizo Grill!!!




This is what I call home!!




BBQ for Matts birthday!!



...and a little delinquency







Gail and Julia!
As you can probably tell from all of the pictures.... we're busy! I get soo excited for the weekends to come. I don't however have pictures of Viv's dinner that was DELICOUS... bummer.




So I thought I would also post a little fun from pictures that Paul emailed me.

I keep having to remind him... "they're WHITE."


Paul says this picture does the valley "no justice."

We can't wait for you guys to come home!!!!


1 comment:

Dan and Courtney said...

We are super excited for the boys to come home too! We should get together again this weekend!!